Legal Consultancy Services in Uganda
Our firm ensures legal Consultancy Services in Uganda at affordable fees. We work with a team of qualified lawyers, advocates, attorneys and partner reputable law firms in the country. All our legal team members are registered members of Uganda Law Society and possess the necessary credentials for legal practice. Over the years, we have had exceptional success in the industry ensuring professional legal services to clients in Uganda and Overseas.
The said partners and individuals have for a long period provided our clients with fulfilling legal solutions in all legal areas such as Criminal, civil, commercial, land matters, Immigration, among others.
We ensure a number of legal consultancy services to clients at competitive fees. The said legal consultancy services in Uganda are tailored to suit each client’s specific needs.
Our Legal Services
- Litigation. This involves representation of clients in the courts of law. Through us, our legal partners have represented over 500 clients in the areas of civil, criminal, commercial, among others as areas of law practice.
- General Legal Consultancy Services . Our legal partners provide expert and professional legal advice to businesses and individuals on all legal issues. Fees are reasonably priced depending on the nature of the client request.
- Contract Analysis. Our team helps you to have your contract analyzed from the legal perspective. This helps clients to sign contracts with better understanding of the content. In cases where the contract requires translation, we have a team of competent linguists with legal background to undertake this job.
- Company Registration/ Business Setup or Incorporation. We help individuals and groups to register/ incorporate their companies or businesses in Uganda with relevant authorities. Our members are familiar with all the registration processes so you may have your business legally registered and Setup in the country. We serve clients within Uganda and those overseas with prospects of Setting up business ventures in Uganda. We also help foreign companies based in Uganda in smoothening their operations. This can be through market study, Fund management, legal and tax matters, Drafting collaboration agreements, debt recovery services and government representation services. Through us, over 2000 companies / business entities have been registered in Uganda.
- Debt Recovery Services. We work as agents of creditors, both individuals, companies and institutions. Through our debt recovery strategies, you are able to recover your cash on time from late paying clients or defaulters.
Our Legal Team
Our firm has professional and qualified lawyers who are also advocates and solicitors to provide expert legal advice and support to clients.
Most importantly, our legal team in Uganda consists of lawyers, advocates and solicitors who are fully registered with the Uganda law society.
Besides, we have on several occasions represented clients with exceptional success hence winning high reputation in the country and beyond the Ugandan borders.
Why you should work with us
When we conducted our regular client surveys and sought our client reviews, the majority of our clients gave impressive reasons why they would rather work with us instead of our competitors. Some of the reasons they gave are as below;
- High level of confidentiality. We know that in law confidentiality is Sacred hence we ensure that there is highest level of confidentiality between our lawyers and the clients. Due to this, we guarantee that no information whatsoever should be divulged to a third party when dealing with legal matters. We therefore know that confidentiality is both an ethical requirement and a legal requirement. With us therefore you can be sure that your information is safe hence our client trust.
- Competitive legal fees. We recognize the fact that clients sometimes have limited budgets when seeking legal services, Due to this, we listen and endeavor to work within the client budget.
- We are accountable for whatever we do.
- We put our clients at the front and center. Our services are consistent and timely and we have established and clear protocols which enable us to manage our clients expectations